Aug 29, 2009

3 Days Left

When I joined Stampin' Up! almost 5 years ago, I never dreamed it would be a business for me. Nor did I have any idea of the friends I would make along the way. And that's not even mentioning the giggles, laughter, and hugs shared with the most amazing people in the entire world (stampers rock!).

It's really amazing - people actually ask me for creative ideas and value my opinion. Who knew that could happen!? AND they even seem serious when they ask the questions. Once again, an absolutely amazing experience.

Why am I sharing this tidbit? Well, because you have the opportunity to join this amazing company for only $85 - but that price goes away Monday night. For your $85, you get the For All You Do stamp set (pg. 118) plus all the In Color inks, a combo pack of the In Color cardstock, and a pack of Whisper White cardstock. You also get all the business items that you get with the "regular" Starter Kit. This Mini Starter Kit is intended for folks who already have a collection of Stampin' Up! stuff. It's a great way to get the discount!

Business details:
* $300 in sales required per quarter - you have until 12/31 when you join now
* Your first order ($150+) will be at a 30% discount
* Your "normal" discount is 20%
* You can be a demonstrator as long as you like .... long enough to fill your hobby space with necessities or long enough to earn some extra $$$ for groceries or a car payment or to make your habit pay for itself!

What if you're just starting out? I would suggest the "regular" Starter Kit. The cost is $199, and you get over $270 in product. I would be happy to share details with you ..... let me know you are interested! As an added bonus, the $199 Starter Kit will come with an extra bonus - all 6 In Color ink pads plus the assorted In Color cardstock. That's an extra $43+ in freebies!!!!

Head on over to my Stampin' Up! website and click the "Join Now" button on the left to take advantage of this amazing offer. Hurry, though, the offer ends at 11:50pm on August 31st (Monday evening). I look forward to you being on my Gettin' Inky team!!!!!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment