Aug 1, 2009

Happy August!

Can you believe it's already August?! I know that growing up, my parents always used to comment on how quickly time moves forward. I just thought they were crazy. Hmmmmm .... am I really turning into them?! :-)

In fantastic Stampin' Up! fashion, several promotions are currently happening. Click to learn more:



The Country Living Cookout Kit has just gone to a 40% discount. Careful, though, the promotion is over once the current inventory has expired.






Spend $35 in stamp sets in the Growing Up section of the catalog (pgs. 73 - 90) and get a free set of Designer Buttons. Playground, Shebert, and Button Latte are the choices for the freebies - a $7.95 value!



Then there's this spiffy Growth Chart! Is that adorable or what?! Here's the link to the FLYER. It's a Decor Element, and the cost is $24.95 - and it comes with the Applicator Tool! Inches are on one side and centimeters are on the other. Great learning tool, too.



Finally, there's the Mini Starter Kit Promotion. Until the end of August, you can join my Stampin' Up! team for only $85! Let me know if you're interested, and I will send you more details!

I must go stamp .... too long away from the ink and paper. I hope your weekend is full of smiles and joy. And don't forget the ink!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment