Nov 3, 2009

Digital + Starter Kit

Greetings and happy evening!

In the cool and spiffy news department, Stampin' Up! (SU!) has come up with a new Starter Kit option.  Do they rock or what?!  This one includes My Digital Studio (MDS) plus a bunch of related stamping toys.  By spending $185, you get over $295 of new toys living in your house - PLUS a 20% discount on all your stamping "needs." 

But WAIT - there's MORE!  Your first order of $150+ will be yours for a 30% discount.  Such a deal!!!  As if that weren't enough, did you know that whenever SU! has a sale, demonstrators still get their 20% discount?  The gurus in Utah are darn good at keeping us happy.  I love this "job!" 

Wanna see a picture of the new starter kit?  Well here ya go:


Contents include:
  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies)
No, you don't have to sell a bazillion dollars worth of stuff every month to stay active - the quarterly minimum is $300.  If you're just interested in getting the Starter Kit toys and then the big discount on your first order, you can do that, too!  Interestingly, I have several customers who have gone for that option.  Then, when they're done being demonstrators, they go back to ordering from me.  Truly not a trauma.


I joined 5 years ago because I wanted the discount.  I had no intentions of ever becoming a demonstrator who held workshops and did stamp camps.  You see how well that worked for me!  Right now I just can't see doing much more than I currently am, but I will admit to really (REALLY) wanting to go on one of the incentive trips.  Then there's Leadership convention.  THAT would be a great time!  And and and and.......

OK, so now you have the details.  If you have questions, feel free to ask.  If you have to join my Gettin' Inky team today, head on over to my SU! website HERE and use the super-secret code "StampWithTricia" to join.  Welcome to my amazingly talented and fun team!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment