Jul 20, 2009

Another Deal!



This time it's Styled Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware. WOW!




It's actually a 37% discount, just so you know. Wheeeee! So that goes on my list .... as do about a billion other things ..... I am soooo glad I am a demonstrator and get a discount on my "habit!"



If you're interested in discounting your habit, too, there's a Mini Starter Kit promotion going on until the end of August. You pay only $85, and have all the benefits of being a demonstrator. This is a great option if you already have a bunch of Stampin' Up! stuff in your collection. You get the new In Colors plus a stamp set and business supplies. More details can be found HERE. You can easily join via my Stampin' Up! website. Contact me for more info.

I must go play with some ink .... not ready for Stamp Camp yet and the urchins seem to be quiet for the moment. Let's cross our fingers to keep the peace!

May you have an ink-ful day!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment