Jul 13, 2009

New Deal of the Week!

Aloha and greetings to all!

As of 10:00 this morning, another Deal of the Week is happening at Stampin' Up! This time it's Rhinestone Brads - the square, fire color ones!!! I have started using the squares more than the circles ..... my world is now less expensive! (insert a picture of me doing a happy dance .... or maybe you should just know that I was thinkin' about it)








Instead of the $10.95 regular price, these little pieces of joyousness are only $6.99 per package. Woo-hoo! You can shop at my Stampin' Up! website and purchase all of your necessities. HERE is the link. That takes you to the ordering spot on my website. Discounts will be added at the end (you get the preferred customer price, as you are claiming me as your demonstrator). Questions? Just ask!

Have a great afternoon, and know that I look forward to Gettin' Inky with you soon!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment