Jul 10, 2009

Printed Window Sheets

Greetings and happy Friday to all!

I have had the best time playing with the printed window sheets on page 169 of the catalog. I got the 8.5 x 11 size and had some fun! Other than a plethora of fingerprints (which wipe off easily with a soft cloth and a little warm breath), they were really simple to use. Here's one of my creations:



The dots are the window sheet. The card base is the new Melon Mambo In Color. As a side note, my Melon Mambo ribbon disappeared the other day. Imagine my surprise to find it downstairs with my little red-headed-everything-pink-is-mine thief! Kristen was sooooo thrilled to find an entire roll of pink ribbon with white polka dots. I don't think life can get much better than that. Thanks to the suggestion of some wonderful friends (??????), now she wants a dress made from the ribbon. NOT gonna happen!

I used the new Modern Label Punch on the sentiment. Fun, quick, and really easy. Did you know that the Modern Label Punch is perfect with all the words and phrases from Teeny Tiny Wishes on page 145?! To make it worse, you can layer with the Word Window Punch for all those, too. Oh my! I am sooo in trouble with this new catalog. Thank goodness it's gonna be good for an entire year!

I am off to cause more trouble and play with some ink. Well, that or make dinner. One of those options would be WAY more fun than the other. Ah, the life of being a mommy (love it!!!!!!!).

May you have a day filled with ink and complete joy,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment